Sunday, January 11, 2015

What a difference a day makes...

Darn you, Eve!

I know there's that, "You who are without sin cast the first stone," thing, but there are moments when I really want to have a few words with our foremother. Over the last two weeks I've been dealing with some female issues that started out pretty benign and easy to handle. I'm at a certain age where changes are happening so I'm studied up and have the proper doctor visits scheduled to make sure everything is indeed, "normal." Late last night/early this morning, however, things took a bit of a nose dive off the deep end of "easy to handle" and I found myself hormonal, lacking necessities, and craving everything in and out of sight. So I went to the store and purchased the necessities I had long run out of (not to mention wrongly assumed I would not be using again) and sat in the car to sulk for a bit.

Then I went crazy...

But stayed under my calories...

And I probably won't go to the gym tomorrow if things keep "going" the way they are now.

I can't really blame Eve. Granted her actions made it so that all of her future daughters would have to suffer certain issues relating to fertility and child-bearing. But, in her disobedience what she did was eat something she shouldn't have... Obviously this little apple didn't fall far from her foremother's tree, so I can't and won't judge.

I'll just grumble and whine for a little bit and start new tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment